“OK for lunch”

Bucceto's Smiling Teeth
Ranked #36 of 152 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Bucceto's Smiling Teeth specializes in innovative pizza, pasta & salads made fresh every day. The family-friendly restaurant serves sandwiches & calzones, as well as more than 50 gluten-free dishes. Over the years, our loyal customers have come to think of Puccini's as their "go-to" spot for family dinners, casual dates, craft beer & pizza, vegetarian meals & tasty gluten-free pizza & pasta. Dine in at one of our casual, yet stylish, locations in Indianapolis, Columbus, West Lafayette, Bloomington (Bucceto's) & Lexington. Or call to carry out, arrange catering, or order delivery. Bucceto's Smiling Teeth proudly provides quality food at a reasonable price.
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stopped here for a lunch outside on a lovely June Saturday. It wasn't busy at all and I was quickly seated and had my order taken and my Greek salad delivered. Also ordered the freshly baked bread sticks, which were nice and warm.

I would have rated it higher if it didn't have a noisy radio station blaring from a loudspeaker.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Located in Downtown Columbus. Can eat inside or out. The service is great. The food is delicious. The prices are reasonable.

2  Thank Lillian_6648
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Ate at this downtown restaurant today as it advertised having many gluten free options and offered outdoor seating for a warm, sunny day. When we arrived, we almost did not stay as it was 3 in the afternoon and all the tables outside were empty, but most were covered with dishes and leftovers from lunch. When we walked in, there was only one patron inside and the 4 servers were all sitting around a table visiting with each other. They actually remained that way the whole time we were there (ecept for one who did wait on us)instead of clearing up the tables and cleaning up the littered tables and sidewalk in front! We had heard that their gluten free pizza was good, however, and used fresh natural ingredients, so decided to be brave and stay at a table that just had crumbs on it, which I cleaned off with a wet wipe. One of the servers came out and brought us menus and I requested a gluten free one, which she brought, but then disappeared for a LONG time back to visit at the "break table" with the other servers. Eventually she took our order,however, and the pizza appeared in a reasonable amount of time and WAS good. It just was NOT appealing, however, to sit amidst all the littered tables and unswept area that with birds crawling over it all! I am sure that they probably had lost people who might have eaten there, when they saw that mess, as we almost left. Obviously, it seemed that no manager was present unless he or she was completely incompetent! When we were about to leave at close to 5, two of the servers did come and clear away all the dishes and leftovers on the tables around us, but they did not wipe the tables off or sweep up all the blown napkins and litter on the concrete the tables were sitting on. They surely did not seem to be getting things ready for what was likely to be a more busy time from 5 PM on (but maybe not with that obviously poorly managed situation)! We would hope that this review might be brought to the attention of ownership and improvements could be made as the food was good and offered a gluten, free natural alternative that is not available elsewhere in Columbus! We hope they can "clean up their act" as then they have a great location and people more and more are looking for natural alternatives and other restaurants in the area are very successful with pleasant, outside seating.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I got a chicken bbq calzone which tasted great! Waitress wasn't very friendly, but it was lunchtime so it was busy. I would go back again. Everything my group ordered looked great.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We eat here often simply because I have a severe gluten allergy and they offer a large gluten free menu. The food is always very good and so far I have not been "glutened" at this restaurant. My sons and husband love their calzones and a variety of other dishes. The gluten free food is great. The issue with this restaurant is the actual wait staff. They are not good at keeping drinks refilled, timeliness on checking with customers and just overall basic wait staff criteria. Most the time, my husband gets up and finds the first waiter/ waitress he sees and asks them to come over for whatever it is that we need. Even considering the wait staff issues, the food is great for the price and we know going into the restaurant to expect young or inexperienced servers. It is an affordable place to eat for a family of four and for those with gluten allergies. As long as you don't expect great or seasoned wait staff, the food and affordable prices makes up for that.

1  Thank Kim C