Sleep Inn & Suites Lakeside
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Columbus Hotel(Columbus)
Residence Inn Columbus(Columbus)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanreservation servicewater runrenovated hotelindoor poolshower stallenjoy your staychoice hotelsdesk areathe wi finight's restpublic areasfit the billfrom chicagoking suitegreat rate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I did not have reservations and I was on my way home. I have Narcolepsy and I was getting pretty tired and thought it was safe to just get a room for the night. I am a Choice Rewards member and I do like Sleep Inn & Suites, I had heard great things about this place, that is why I decided to stay here. There are also two other Choice hotels close by. Oh it was wonderful. The bed was one of the most comfy beds that I have ever slept in! There is an indoor pool and since this was not a planned stay, we did not have swim suits. I would have loved to take a swim. Terrific breakfast, I was a little sad that they did not have a make your own waffles. It was wonderful none the less, they had real coffee mugs to drink from. I had never seen that before. I have stayed in many places this year and other than the hotel I stayed in at Walt Disney World, this was the best.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ViolaAunt
Beabout222, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lakeside, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank You so much for your great comments about your recent stay at our award winning hotel.

My staff & I work very hard to earn and keep your loyalty and its always great to get positive feedback.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Booked over a month out, this hotel provides plenty of value without sacrificing quality. The rooms were immaculate and while the high traffic elevator and hallways were in need of a little vacuuming, I could care so much less about that then the conditions of the room. The showers are spacious and the beds soft, crisp and clean. We were looking for a place to frequent on our yearly trek to the in-laws and I think we found it. Staff was pleasant, breakfast was adequate for a Sleep Inn.

Room Tip: Quiet hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Beabout222, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lakeside, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2014

Thank you so much for your favorable comments about our newly renovated Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We started out on a twelve-hour drive with no hotels booked, just planned to go till we got tired and look for a room. We knew the Columbus exit had several convenient hotels so we pulled off there, picked the Sleep Inn because it seemed reasonably priced, went through an easy and friendly checkin, visited the nearby Walmart for a bottle of wine, ordered a pizza, got it, shut the door and decompressed. Clean room, quiet, good price, no problems at all and we would definitely stay there again. Breakfast was better than most, if you just want to pull off the highway, get a good night's sleep and move on this is a top choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thamk You so much for your kind review of our newly remodeled Sleep Inn & Suites.

We appreciate your feedback and your kind comments.

Hope to see you, again, soon, in the near future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We have been coming for years.
The new updates look great
But Service has definitely lowered.
When we first came in front desk hekp definitely let me know I was bothering her and her personal call. After I stood a couple minutes and listening to her personal call she lookedat me and and asked "what I needed?"
I wanted to say good help. But I was letting here know I was checking in......
The room was clean but elevator and halls in need of cleaning.
Elevator carpet frayed and dirty.
Hall way in serious need of sweeping.
But room was clean,,,,I was concerned.
Usually pool is very warm, water was cold? What happened???
Will seriouly considering looking back in Nashville for a inn.

To management I suggest you look around at your place. I have been a loyal customer suggesting to several friends that Sleep Inn in Columbus great place to stay to enjoy Nashville. I would not say that right now.????? You better consider checking your help. I came in around 1 :00 to 2:00 Saturday August 28. dark skinned lady. Rude

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We spent two nights in Columbus, touring the architectural wonders of this small town. Picked this motel based on TA reviews. We weren't disappointed. It is clean, well-equipped and friendly. We would glaxly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013