“Great steaks and a variety of draught beer: Outstanding!”
Review of Papa's Grill

Papa's Grill
Ranked #2 of 149 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: When you are in the mood for good times, pleasant dining and great cuisine, Papa's Grill can't be beat. Papa's Grill offers a pleasant, inviting atmosphere that is perfect for dining with friends and family. The menu features an extensive array of selections from burgers to steak. There is something to please every member of your group!Stop by and meet the friendly staff soon. This friendly neighborhood bar will keep you wanting to come back for more. Check out the full menu, plus daily lunch, dinner and drink specials. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed October 27, 2013

It's always been my policy that if a restaurant serves New York Strip with draught beer, I have to try it. This place has a nice-sized side salad and a great New York Strip. The only regret is the steak was served before I finished my salad, which is a no-no in this biz. But because if the ice, cold draught beer and the excellence of the steak, I was more than pleased. They have hearty portions for side items (I had the mashed potatoes) and a great bar scene (I ate at the bar). Add to that a huge parking lot (I'm sick of trying to eat as some of these places in downtown Columbus because there's just no parking) and I will return!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Probably would not have even discovered this place if we hadn't been web-surfing for restaurants close to our hotel during our stay in Columbus. But I am very glad we did! Menu is not large, but lots of interesting (and tasty!) offerings. My husband said the chopped steak was one of the best he'd ever eaten in a restaurant. It came covered with grilled onions, mushrooms and cheese. He also really enjoyed the cheesy tomato soup - very fresh. The basic dinner salad was anything but basic and very eye-catching in its presentation. Place was surprisingly busy for a Tuesday evening - obviously pretty popular with the locals. Our server was very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable - all of the servers appeared to be, as well. Similar in style to an Applebee's or Chili's, but with a much fresher menu and better prices, too.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We usually go here on Sunday's with our kids. They offer $1.99 kids meals. The fish sandwiches, fajita pita, and nachos are wonderful. The fries with ranch and cheese cubes with ranch are to die for. The service is very good. A little pricey but worth it for the great taste.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Because of the good reviews we stopped by one Saturday affternoon. It was just ok at best, Just like a chain but a little less. I got the vege quesidida, my husband and son got the smothered chicken. Just not very good.

2  Thank hersey24
Reviewed September 12, 2013

2 people in the group had the Hamburgers. WOW, they said they were very juicy and tasty. One of the people in the group had the salad... VERY Large and was filled with fresh ingredients and the last person had a Chicken salad Croissant. Everyone shared how great the taste of their food was and all of us said we would come back again. Great Staff as well!

Been to Papa's Grill? Share your experiences!