“Good food good service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 14, 2013

It is one of the must visit pizza places. The ambiance is good, they have good food, friendly staff and good service.
This place gets extremely busy so plan ahead

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Our family stopped here for dinner. The food was very good and we all enjoyed the atmosphere. 3 in our party enjoyed the beer selection. Pizza came out hot and yummy. Service was great! Would go back again when visiting.

1  Thank Judy T
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Zwanzig's has delicious pizza and a chocolate beer that makes the perfect meal. Great for families or they have a bar area as well. Nice atmosphere for all. Enjoy!

1  Thank Mary F
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is a peculiar pizza place. The outside: the fancy appearance of an Italian bistro. The interior: think sports bar meets pizzeria where families gather, but with swank decor. My girlfriend brought me here because I'm a beer enthusiast; there is a microbrewery on the west end of the premises. I tasted two beers--a tasty chocolate brew with a light body and a gentle flavor of Cocoa Pebbles. The second was a blueberry beer (my favorite fruit EVER) which did NOT disappoint. The beers were fresh and the right chilled temp and got my vote.

I ordered a hot Italian sub which was awesome and full of flavor. My lady ordered cheesy bread and we were both quite pleased. The menu is large and inventive, and I want to return to try a few more things.

Now it gets weird. You go to the counter to order, then take a number for the food to be brought to your table. You get your own forks, napkins, condiments, etc. from a table in the middle of the dining area. Seating is tight and the place is a very popular, crowded hangout. If you want another soda or beer, you go back to the counter again to get more. A small sit-up bar is in the corner where the beer is brewed.

The staff is very friendly and knows their stuff; they are energetic and happy to help with recommendations. There is a slight wait for the food because it's all homemade, but when it's ready, it's out in a hurry. Recommended.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

The breadsticks were awesome, and the lasagna pizza was good too. Not what I was expecting when it came to service. You order at the counter, seat yourself, and get your own drinks and plasticware.