“no relaxing”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Well hotel was nice except bathroom floor in our room was dirty along with toilet dirty.It was our anniversary and we came for a quiet weekend.It did not happen at all.Loud kid's all over the place,screaming babies no sleeping in and people above us running the hallway.Could not go sit in hot tub because all the loud kid's.We are elite members as well and were not impressed.No meat for breakfast (bacon or sausage).

Room Tip: come when there is no kids running all over the hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lori A
urbanHotel, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience at the Hotel. I can offer no excuse for the room condition. We did have a couple of teams in and with the crowd does come noise. I will contact you directly to see what I can do to keep your loyalty as a LaQuinta Returns guest we certainly do value your comments and want our entire guest to have a nice relaxing visit. So please give us another try and I assure you things will be different.

Regards,
Rhonda Thompson

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh

Reviewed February 15, 2013

After reading good trip advisor reviews, we stayed at a La Quinta for the first time. The staff was friendly, the hotel clean and modern, the pool and hot tub wonderful and the breakfast good. It was a bargain price, and we will stay here again.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Lexington
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Reviewed February 8, 2013

My kids and I had to spend a week here while we were having a sewer/water issue at our home. Before we got here I was super stressed and wondered how i was going to keep the kids lives as normal as possible with good meals, space to do homework or play, feel safe and sleep well. From the Moment I checked us in I felt relieved. The staff is so incredibly sweet and helpful. The entire hotel is spotless! I can't believe how clean it is! The breakfast and evening happy hour/snacks are such a pleasant treat! The kids and I didn't want to leave! Everything with our stay has been wonderful but I must say that the staff is the best part - they are exceptional. They always have a smile, they always greet us and wish my kids a great day at school. The ladies doing the breakfasts and evening snacks are so sweet. It just looks like everyone takes pride in their work and in doing a great job. It has been an overall truly great experience!!!! Thank You!!!

Room Tip: The corner suite is spacious and quiet!
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stayed here while attending to some business in the area. The hotel was clean, modern, and well appointed. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The room was comfortable and spacious. If you are visiting the Columbus area, I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Sleep Inn & Suites Lakeside
Residence Inn Columbus
#5 of 9 in Columbus
Courtyard Columbus Tipton Lakes
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh? Share your experiences!