$66
HotelIndigo.com
$91
$89
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$73
$73
$71
$129
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$139
$109
$93
Priceline
$255
All reviewshappy hourallow petsgreat hotelbreakfast baroff the highwaybob evanswould stay here againbrown countycomfortable bedsscrambled eggspleasant surprisepool and hot tubup to datea great staystaff was friendlyfront desk staffeasy access
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I'll keep this short: stay here if you are visiting the Brown County/Nashville/Columbus area! You will not be disappointed! The rooms are nice and clean, beds are comfortable, location is perfect. Nice pool, nice breakfast. They called me at 1:30 am to let me know my lights were on. I can't believe they spent the time to track me down, and I couldn't be more thankful. Great staff and facility!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank redpepper74
urbanHotel, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear Redpepper74,

Thank you for taking time to do a review. I am so glad that my staff was able to get ahold of you to inform you about the lights being on. It can sure put a damper on a trip. I am very proud of our team here. They always seem to go above and beyond. We know that you have choices in Hotels. We are glad you stayed with us. Please come back soon.

Rhonda Thompson

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Clean, comfortable and convenient place to stay in Columbus. It is right off of 65 and it is easy to get in and out of Downtown Columbus. The rooms are very comfortable and the breakfast was a nice touch to our stay. The breakfast attendant was very efficient at making sure everyone's needs were attended with a very homey touch. There weren't a lot of television selections but that is something paltry in comparison to what you get for the money when you stay here. This hotel made me rethink the La Quinta brand.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Fairfield, Ohio, USA
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I can not compliment this hotel enough. From the wonderful service at the desk to falling asleep in the most comfortable bed. The room was excellent, very clean very modern very efficient. The breakfast was delicious & very filling. I will recommend this hotel to my friends who visit Columbus a lot. This will be the place I will continue to stay at each of my visits to Columbus Indiana.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our check-in and check-out was handled very efficiently. The rooms were extremely clean & maintained without any problems for the 4 nights of our stay. The 2 hr "happy hour" each day was very nice & the breakfast, although the usual pre-prepared food, was still satisfactory & the staff was very courteous & efficient. The happy hour person even steered us to a very nice Italian restaurant.
Most importantly the bed was super comfortable & the room totally noiseless despite being fairly close to a major road & the I-69. The wifi worked well all the time.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends