“First time customers!”

Famous Dave's Barbeque
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This was our VERY FIRST TIME to Famous Dave's Barbeque! It was great! The portion sizes were HUGE, very clean restaurant, friendly service, and the food tasted excellent! We can't wait to go back!!!! Highly recommended!!!! ;---p

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband had chicken and I had ribs. Both were very good. I'm picky about my cole slaw. The server noted theirs has a bit of horse radish so I skipped it and ordered the green beans. They were good but came with potatoes, more potatoes than beans, actually. The real hit for me were the BBQ sauces, especially Devil's Spit which wasn't too spicy and the mustard based sauce. Perfect.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

A very nice place to eat dinner, a really friendly staff cold beer and good food, the best ribs in town!!!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is the third time eating at this Famous Daves in Clarksville. My wife and I ate here on a Sunday afternoon. I ordered the two meat combo with pulled pork and ribs. It came with two sides and a corn muffin. I ordered beans, slaw and mashed taters. All the sides were very good, the pulled pork was good but not great. I love the ribs and next time I will stick with ribs only. This is my fav BBQ place.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

When I first went to this restaurant and for years after, the portion sizes were big, and you had great service. The last time I went, the price was still the same, but the portions were smaller and service was much slower. Used to be one of my favorite places to eat, but now I avoid it.