“Dinner”
Review of Famous Dave's Barbeque - CLOSED

Famous Dave's Barbeque
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed April 16, 2013

A very nice place to eat dinner, a really friendly staff cold beer and good food, the best ribs in town!!!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is the third time eating at this Famous Daves in Clarksville. My wife and I ate here on a Sunday afternoon. I ordered the two meat combo with pulled pork and ribs. It came with two sides and a corn muffin. I ordered beans, slaw and mashed taters. All the sides were very good, the pulled pork was good but not great. I love the ribs and next time I will stick with ribs only. This is my fav BBQ place.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

When I first went to this restaurant and for years after, the portion sizes were big, and you had great service. The last time I went, the price was still the same, but the portions were smaller and service was much slower. Used to be one of my favorite places to eat, but now I avoid it.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Disappointed 1st time so tried again. Won't try again. Food not that great and server would not leave us alone so we could eat. Don't go out to eat to talk to server for an hour. Maybe they need more tables each to serve, to keep busy.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Famous Dave's may be a chain, but they still have some good BBQ! We go here a lot and it's always good. Never had a bad meal here.