“Dirty and Very Old”

America's Best Inns and Suites Clarksville
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stopped here only because it had been raining hard and with construction, I was tired. When checking in I was told that the continental breakfast was served from 7- 10 am in the lobby.
The bathroom was in sad shape and needed to be gutted and replaced.
The next morning the only thing in the lobby was coffee and they did not even have ice available. I stayed here because of the coupon in the Hotel book I got from the rest stop on I-65. It was the only coupon for that area.
I would not recommend this place and would never stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Stewart A
There are newer reviews for America's Best Inns and Suites Clarksville

Reviewed January 22, 2014

i ve stayed at this place me and my husband for couple days , the place s been remodeled , new carpet , new furniture , the linens clean bathroom is very clean , i enjoyed my stayed there , the staff were very friendly , they have a lounge and kitchen , had a great music great food . we will be back again

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TWEETYMARIE
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I wouldn'te ven let my dog ever stay there. This place is paradise for pedophiles,pill heads, and crack and method addicts. If this hotel was cleaned out of all the people that LIVE there as a home, clarksville crime rate would drop by at least 20%.I found out this place has been on.the news numerous times after the fact I stayed there. The owner should think about a dragistic change because the kind of people that keeps the place in business will end up pitting this place out of business. When more than 70% of your clients are paying by SSI checks you need to look into something. Clarksville town council should really look into shutting this place down. All I can say is don't stay here and if you do brave a stay please write a review do people can know the truth.

• Stayed: May 2013
8  Thank louisville19861986
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The grounds are beautiful. The common areas are above average. The swimming pool looks inviting. They are renovating much of the hotel. The inside of the hotel is NOT handicap friendly as the elevators are tiny and none of the common area doors are automatic which made it hard to get a luggage trolley to our room. We ate dinner about 7:00. The restaurant was virtually empty. Food was very poor. Out of pesto for my pasta. The evening's special came cold enough to be sent back. Out of the special's vegetable and substituted undercooked alternate. Breakfast was fine--but how can you screw-up breakfast?

Room Tip: Ask to be in a room overlooking the lake.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was interviewing for a job in Louisville and I got in late. I heard good things about the hotel name so I gladly pulled in and got a room. The lady at the front desk was nice when she chcked me in but had no idea where things were when I asked her. I got to my room which was around the back of the hotel facing the highway. Got into the room and already knew I wasnt going to like it. The bed was way too soft and the comforter had cigarette holes in it. There was a connecting door to the room beside me and they played their television way too loud. The bathroom sink counter was lose and looked like it was falling off and the tub well that was peeling and craked. There was severe damage to the ceiling in the bathroom. I slept on top of th comforter in fear that if I got under I would catch something,. Needless to say I made sure that I was awake and out of there nice an early and I will never return to that hotel I will gladly find somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank DSTNDANGL
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I overlooked the totally trashy building, dirty bathroom and smell in the room. But when I woke up to a roach running across my bed, that was the last straw. When I mentioned it to the front desk, they said they were aware there were bugs, but it was ok since they sprayed for them and that "brings them out". Its not ok. And they are unwilling to do anything to remedy the situation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pkgirl411
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I took my Grandson fishing at Falls of the Ohio Park, and spent the night at this hotel. I had made a reservation through them the previous day, and had given my credit card to hold the room. Had I not done that, there is NO WAY we would have stayed there! I have stayed at some pretty bad hotels/motels in my life...but this one was by far the worst. Even my 14 year old grandson half jokingly said " Can we just sleep in the car tonight?" The place is old,unkept, and musty, and looks like a crime scene waiting to happen. They do have a continental breakfast,but I can assure you there was no way I was going to try it! I didn't even drink any coffee! TV was about a 16 inch and remote didn't work.This place looks more like a hangout for criminals than a hotel. STAY AWAY !!!

Room Tip: Avoid at any price!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank jjgaskins
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
Radisson Hotel Louisville North
Best Western Green Tree Inn
Best Western Green Tree Inn
#1 of 7 in Clarksville
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Clarksville
Candlewood Suites Louisville North
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Louisville North
Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel

Been to America's Best Inns and Suites Clarksville? Share your experiences!