Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville
Value Inn(Jeffersonville)
$60
$42
  • Pool
All reviewsthe breakfast areabreakfast ladybusiness triproom was cleanexcellent hotelwould stay here againmany optionsbusiness centercomplimentary breakfastlong driveenjoyed my staystayed one nightfront desk staffstaff was friendlyeasy accessgreat place to stayrestaurants and shopping
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Older hotel with nearly nonexistent internet. Speedtest.net showed only 0.2 Mbps upload and 0.4 download. I have spoken directly to the general manager twice over the last couple of years...with no improvement noticed. If you plan to enjoy using the internet while at your hotel, it might be worth considering another hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JayW611
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

We appreciate your feedback regarding the speed of our wireless internet service. We apologize that it did not work well during your stay. We are currently updating the wireless system and hope to have a faster internet experience soon. If you return to the area we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Do not stay here if You have a diesel truck! Security will tell you to move it if you have it parked out front with it running. I was there when it was 20 degrees outside. I was told to either shut it down or move it. The hotel security was not friendly about it. The front desk as fairly helpful, but the experience was not good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay here at our hotel. We apologize that you felt the security was unfriendly to you. We try to ensure that all of our guests have a wonderful experience while they are here. I will pass this information on to the appropriate depatrtment. if you are in the area again we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

not up to what I expect from Hampton; poor mattress (which is the reason you stay at a hotel); rates were over-inflated because of a convention; notwithstanding, I could have stated at an economy hotel for half the price of the regular rate and had the same experience; staff was friendly; no microfridge or microwave; there was a rate hike on Sunday night but i was not informed until checkin

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We apologize that you felt our mattresses were not up to your standards and we do occasionally have conventions in the area and with the demand we do have a higher rate structure. If you return to the area we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I picked this hotel because of the location (we were in the area for a funeral). There was a big convention in town and few rooms available. I was very pleased with the comfort of the room and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. I would definitely stay in this hotel again. I did feel the room was a bit pricey for the location, but perhaps it was because of the high demand for rooms that particular weekend.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We love to hear about the experiences that our guests have as we are always striving to improve our service. I am glad to hear that our staff was very helpful to you. We hope that you will stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

The hotel lobby looks great, but looks can be deceiving. The rooms need a total updating. Very dingy, dirty(pile of dirt behind the bathroom door), and uninviting. The beds at Hampton Inns are usually wonderful, but this one needed a new mattress 5 years ago. Will never stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your review. I understand that you found your room be somewhat dated and in need of renovations. I do appreciate your candor; we look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest rooms’ appearance as this is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.