Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville
Value Inn(Jeffersonville)
$60
$42
  • Pool
All reviewsthe breakfast areabreakfast ladybusiness triproom was cleanexcellent hotelwould stay here againmany optionsbusiness centercomplimentary breakfastlong driveenjoyed my staystayed one nightfront desk staffstaff was friendlyeasy accessgreat place to stayrestaurants and shopping
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Overall a very nice place. We were there for a wedding and had a wedding rate. We had three rooms for two nights and one room for an additional night. Our reservations were for two nights, checking out on a Sunday and when I asked for an additional night the desk clerk Anthony, initially said "OK I've exteded your room for one more night" then said "I'm sorry we are all booked up for the night" Since it was a Sunday night I was a little surprised they would be booked so soon. I called from an outside phone and made a reservation with no problem, when he asked what kind of room I wanted I said a king suite and he said no problem I've got you down. When he asked my name I told him I'm the man in room--- and I 'd like to keep the same room. He didn't know quite what to say. I know he didn't want to extend my stay at the wedding rate and I expected to pay the normal rate, but he could have just said that instead of lying about being booked. Beside that the stay was great and the rooms were comfortable. The grandchildren loved the pool.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you for staying with us! I do apologize for the incident you had during your stay. I appreciate you letting me know what had happened as we like to fix any issues our guests have. I have talked with our desk clerk about the situation and have corrected it for future guests. If you find yourself in the area we hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Everything was great. The room was clean. The breakfast was good. Everything was up to the Hampton standard of excellence. If business brings me back down there I would be more than happy to stay there again. They were conveniently located near a large mall and the highway. There were plenty of restauraunts withint walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks you for staying with us. We are glad you had a great stay here at the Hampton Inn in Clarksville. We hope to see you again soon if you are in the area!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We loved this hotel, it was clean, the furniture was clean, it smelled clean and fresh. The staff was great and the complimentary breakfast was wonderful! This was a last minute stop as we were staying an extra night to be with my dad who was in the hospital close by. I just wish I would found this hotel sooner than later. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a secure, clean and nice place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. I was glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. My staff will be glad to hear your comments as we strive to give the best experience to our guests while thay are with us. We hope to see you again when you are in the area!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Clean, friendly and helpful hotel. I would recommend the Hampton Inns and especially this location. Saw the security guard walking through the hotel which I had never seen before. Made me feel comfortable leaving my car in the parking lot.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Martin A, Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Than you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your comments and I will pass them along to our staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Overall it was a good experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. There was always hot coffee and tea available. The Continental breakfast was good, although the eggs served are powdered and not fresh. The high speed internet was the only downside to the trip. It was so slow it was unusable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your stay here at our hotel. We strive for excellence and want our guests to experience the best we can offer. I will pass your comments along to the appropriate people to better serve our future guests. We hope to see you again soon!