“Take a pass”

Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed April 21, 2013

On recent trip from Florida, we favored Hampton Inns till we got here. AAA gave this a good rating which blows my mind. The location is close to I 65 but its really, 3rd rate.
The overall quality here is very cheap. The room decor and view was ugly and depressing.
The breakfast setting was unattractive.
Don't mean to sound snobby, but this should be a truckers hotel at $50. night.

Room Tip: Stay in Louisville.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

I am terribly sorry that your experience at our hotel was disappointing. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action.

I would very much like the opportunity to personally apologize for the inconveniences that you went through during your stay. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night. Things started off wrong. For the first time in a long time our reservation was messed up. For some reason they had us in an accessible room on the first floor when our reservation was for a studio room on a high floor. In addition the room had a strange odor. After some work the front desk attendant was able to get us in our desired room on the second floor.

Everything in the room worked and it was clean. But there was really nothing that distinguishes this Hampton from any other. However I was very disappointed in breakfast. The egg/ham/cheese mixture was dry and not hot. The turkey sausage did not taste good. The breakfast are was kept clean.

I think at $157/night (with tax) the room was overpriced. Perhaps being close to Louisville caused the price to be higher than what I think it sould be. Next time we'll drive a bit further and find a better, more reasonably priced hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for your review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you were unsatisfied with our prices and that you found them to be too expensive. I sincerely apologize for this and assure you that we do all we can to create a great experience for each one of our guests. We are actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for your comfort and convenience and will definitely keep you review in mind.

Again, I do thank you for your review and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have gone through. I hope that the next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us again.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This hotel was extremely clean. The staff was so happy and inviting. The lady who checked us in was so pleasant. The breakfast staff was so happy to be there and took great pride in her work. We have stayed here twice and would always recommend it. On Easter Sunday, there was even a basket waiting outside our door when we woke up! This hotel is top notch!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for posting your comments about your experience here. We want our guests to have the best experience possible while they are staying with us. I will share this with our staff and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The front desk staff did a wonderful job of checkin and greeting upon arrival. The front desk staff also corrected an error with our online reservation immediately and without question.
The breakfast had great selection with hot food, fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, etc.
The room and bed were comfortable and very clean.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to to write about your experience here at the Hampton Inn Louisville North in Clarksville, IN. I will pass your comments along to my staff and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

This facility is in need of some minor upkeep, but offers the usual clean rooms, good bed and breakfast. Front desk help was friendly and helpful with area information. After a long day of travel, it was just what we needed.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Csehnert
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time post your comments...I will pass them along to our staff and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is a typical Hampton Inn. Decent bed, clean, comfortable. I am a light sleeper and prefer hotels with a steady HVAC system rather than those that cut off and on as the one in my room had. However, I stayed for 3 nights and never heard a sound after I turned the HVAC system to fan. The location is good with a small shopping mall and many restaurants nearby. My King room was $132 / night with AARP discount. I believe this is too high for the area; however, having said that, I would stay again if I was in the area as choices are limited.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

We appriciate having you stay with us and we want to thank you for the comments you posted. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were very happy with our stay at this Hampton Inn. The location is somewhat odd but my GPS made it easy. Might have been confusing without it. The hotel is very clean. The stairwells even had a bleach smell. Room was comfortable and breakfast was adequate. Sunday eggs much better than Saturday eggs. Easy commute into Louisville.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn in Clarksville. We appreciate your comments and I will pass them along to our staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
Candlewood Suites Louisville North
Comfort Suites
#4 of 10 in Jeffersonville
5 mi away
Ramada Sellersburg/Louisville North

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville? Share your experiences!