Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville
Quality Suites(Jeffersonville)
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Motel(Jeffersonville)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe breakfast areabreakfast ladybusiness triproom was cleanexcellent hotelwould stay here againmany optionsbusiness centercomplimentary breakfastlong driveenjoyed my staystayed one nightfront desk staffstaff was friendlyeasy accessgreat place to stayrestaurants and shopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We came here for one after checking out of the Suburban Extended Stay because it was the nosiest hotel we ever stayed in. This hotel was so quiet and comfortable we slept for 10 hours. Pool was a nice way to cool off after spending the day at GeoWoodstock in 99 degree heat. Breakfast was average for this type of hotel. One downer was they wouldn't honor AAA or AARP rate due to Memorial Day weekend.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We have been staying at Hampton Inns, but that is going to change if this happens one more time. The front desk staff as a whole were inattentive, ineffective, or just plain not at the desk. We had more than one occasion where we tried to get someone and they were nowhere to be found. I had brought myself and about 25 others here for a four day stay over Memorial weekend. The breakfast was mediocre with dry scrambled eggs. I will say that at least one of the morning room attendants did seem to care and was very courteous. This property is NOT Hilton quality. We had papers that had to be printed before we could fly. The business center was all but out of commission and we were told there was nothing they could do. Unacceptable is all I could say.

Room Tip: Stay away from the front side by the highway.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2012

We strive for excellence when it comes to serving our guests so I want to personally apologize for the inconvenience you had during your recent stay. We want our guest to experience the best in hotel accommodations and service. I am aware that there was an issue with our business center computers and that our staff had contacted the approriate IT support to get the issue resolved promptly. We will take your insights and through Coaching and Counseling of Staff Members improve our Guest Experience.
Once again I do apologize for any and all inconveniences you suffered while you were with us!
Thank you for your candid review!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

was unable to stay at my normal hotel in louisville due to a convention. I was really impressed with the hotel and staff. Staff was very friendly, especially the breakfast attendant Fran who was great.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

Thank you taking the time to review our hotel. If it were not for the responses that we get from our guests at times, we would not have the true Guest Experience from our Guest perspective
I am glad to see that the staff’s continued efforts made your stay enjoyable. I will pass your comments on to our staff.
Once again thank you for staying with us here in Clarksville!

Reviewed October 16, 2011

I book Hampton Inn's often, and I am accostomed to the great beds they have with the thick pillow tops, multiple kinds of pillows and concernec staff. I had back surgery in 2003, so if the bed isn't good quality, I suffer. The bed was so hard, and so uncomfortable that I wanted to get another room in the middle of the night, but suffered through. I will never stay at this hotel again, it was like sleeping on a box spring with a blanket on top of it. I will rethink my loyalty to Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tim A
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I am fan of most Hamptons. This one meets the standards of a typical Hampton.

My only complaint is that there was a little mold in the shower/bathtub. This is common but I wish it could be controlled better. The mold was in the corners where the tub and tile meet. Also, the buttons in the elevator were dirty in the sections you don't tough. The part that slide inside and out of the slots. It was basically a collection of finger gunk. Kinds of gross, but not a show stopper. Something I did remember though.

If it wasnt for this, I would of gave this 5 stars.

The room itself was very clean. Nice TV.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business