“Yummy Salmon”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Whenever I want to eat salmon this is the place to go. Many restaurants overcook their salmon dishes, but at Longhorn it is always just right and has a nice fresh taste and not fishy. They are so good at responding to their customers. I thought the restaurant was freezing cold and told the waitress. She promptly told management and within a few minutes the room temperature was fine. This restaurant knows how to please their customers.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I've had diffent steaks and pork chops here. I found it pricey, but I didn't think it was quite worth the extra money.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

The only one I've been to is the Clarksville, IN location, but I have been several times and the food is always delicious, well-prepared, and warm accordingly. The meat cuts are quality and the seasoning is just right.

1  Thank Cynthia N
Reviewed January 21, 2012

My wife and I have frequented this establishment numerous times; most recently as last night. We have always had excellent service here. Last night I had the Porterhouse steak and have never had it (usually get the Renegade steak). It was mouthwatering and delicious.
Coke products are on tap. A full-stocked bar as well. This place is always packed so I would highly recommend to call ahead for call-ahead seating. We ate last night and was quoted 45 minute wait and sat down in about 30 minutes.
The caesar salads and rice side items are delicious too.
The place has a casual atmosphere; every server we've had has been attentive and respectable.

Reviewed December 8, 2011

Good food with great service. Lunch menu priced right. Several great Steak houses in town but Longhorn is my favorite.