“Consistent”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Always a good and consistent place to eat in Clarksville. The service is either good or not so good, but the food is always correct and good anytime I order anything. They are also really nice about substitutions and willing to accommodate. We usually just sit at a table and not the grill anymore, since we eat more sushi.

2  Thank EJJV

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great food and clean enviroment but the staff is sometimes a little slow but they are always busy. never been on a "slow day"

1  Thank MrsLopp
Reviewed July 16, 2012

stopped there a while and had a very good food and experiance the vood was very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Bill D
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My family and I love the sushi here! Derby roll, yum yum, and Highlander roll are all great. We prefer to eat at a table because the grill area (if you have already seen the show once) is kind of cheesy. The chefs try to be funny but it is kind of annoying. The entrees are also fairly good. I prefer the teriyaki shrimp with soup and salad.It also comes with rice and fried veggies. The salad dressing is delicious and be sure and ask for extra!

2  Thank mrspruett
Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

We ate here with our 2 young children and they loved watching their food being cooked in front of them. The kids both had the shrimp, which was very good, the husband had the steak and scallops and I had the steak and chicken. I thought the chicken was dry, and the steak was just ok. The big winner for me was a sushi roll called the Derby Roll, Loved it !!! It had a little crunch and just the right amount of kick :) I thought the place was a little dirty- could use new carpeting- but that Derby Roll made up for it all :)

2  Thank indyxray5