“dinner”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food was good, hot, well seasoned and displayed. Salad bar was a bit messy and most items on it were almost empty, but noticed that it was replenished when we left.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I wanted a simple meal with a salad and appetizer. Crab cake was very good and a well stocked salad bar was exactly what I was looking for.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Waitress was swamped, tables were full, it took 45 minutes to get our food, when we left it was Ruby Wednesday

Reviewed January 26, 2013

When we arrived there, it wasn't crowded. There were only about 5 tables taken. We were seated quickly & did get our drinks, but then had to wait long for the waiter to come back to take our order. We didn't order anything big ( I just got the soup & salad bar). I went up to the salad bar & it was a mess. Food was in other food, food was in the dressings, bowls were empty. When i got back to my seat & started to eat my salad, the greens had dirt in it (liike it hadn't been washed). I couldn't eat it. Then my soup finally came & the broccoili wasn't cooked. It was so hard. My granddaughter's grilled cheese sandwich was burnt on one side & they forgot to bring my husband his mashed potatoes w/ his meal. He never returned to ask us if we wanted refills. It used to be a nice place to go, but this one is marked off our list.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The restaurant only had a few people there when we were seated so no reason to have to wait for our waiter a long time. Finally another waiter walked very slowly to our booth and got our water and said our waiter was in the back doing something and would be right out. Not really a problem, but then after my food come out the squash had this huge hard core in the middle of it. We complained, but the waiter just said oh that happens sometime and asked if I wanted another side. I would expext an apology, and the manager to come out and take it off the bill. No such thing happened. There was similiar poor service the last visit there so no wonder the Ruby Tuesdays are declining. We won't be going back.

1  Thank Teresa H