“Ok but Can't handle large groups.”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #14 of 85 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Food was good, but the waiter missed several items and we had to ask for them. Our party was 12 people. Waiter was nice, but couldn't remember everything. Bill was messed up as well.

And amazingly, they didn't serve Bob Evans macaroni and cheese. Only Kraft brand. We don't have bob Evans in our state, so we didn't know that. Found out at the cash register- you CAN get bob Evans Mac n cheese, but our waiter didn't know it. So they gave us 2 free buckets of it. They tried.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is my favorite place for Breakfast period! It's always crowded so I'm not the only one that thinks its a great place for a great value.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stopped in on a Sunday around lunch time and decided to wait for a table. Our wait was not more then 10-15 minutes and it was worth the wait. The service once we were seated was very good in spite of the fact the restaurant was packed. The meal was delicious and hot. The server kept my drink glass full which is very important to me. I will return to this restaurant when I am in the area and want a good meal.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Bob's is full with a wait line most times. But the wait is quick and comfortable.
The Fresh Omlet is Spinach, Porta Bella Mushrooms, (BIG ONES) provoline i can only eat half and take half home. With Potatoes and Toast.I am good for the day.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I really enjoyed eating breakfast here. The food was great and arrived quickly. I was surprised to receive my food so fast considering that the restaurant was so busy. The server was nice and she did a good job. The coffee was the best tasting coffee that I have had in a long time.