“Great breakfast and great service”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #10 of 83 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great breakfast and great service”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I really enjoyed eating breakfast here. The food was great and arrived quickly. I was surprised to receive my food so fast considering that the restaurant was so busy. The server was nice and she did a good job. The coffee was the best tasting coffee that I have had in a long time.

• Visited October 2012

Louisville, Kentucky
“Little Grandma's Take Care of You!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I live in Louisville, Ky. and I grew up 2 blocks from Churchill Downs. It was great growing up and on Sunday morning after "TOMY LEE had won the Derby, we went through our favorite hole in the fence. Security was not paramount back then. We went to TOMY LEE'S barn and to our surprise there stands Willie Shoemaker and Tomy Lee and his trainer. We were in shock. Willie gave us pictures of The Winner's Circle Photo and autographed each one. But enough about me.
Bob Evans in Clarksville, In. is only about 5 miles from my home and we go there 2 or 3 times a month. It is very clean and generally you only have to wait 3 to 5 minutes to be seated. We are generally waited on by one of 3 to 5 waitresses who are in their 70's. They are tremendous, and wait on you hand and foot. They are at your table within 1 or 2 minutes and have your water glasses in hand. I love'em because they seem to have been waiting tables for years. They take your order and have it back in 7 to 10 minutes. They have your food piping hot and the coffee pot is also on their tray. These ladies make me feel like I'm at my Grandma's house when I was a boy. If you are on I-65 north or south, exit at the George Rogers Clark Parkway and turn right into Grandma's House, AKA Bob Evans. You won't regret it!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jerry S
Evansville, Indiana
“very good”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Bob Evans is always a winner where ever you go. You can always count on it being clean, friendly, and good food.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Lynda H
Southern Indiana
“The friendliest place in town.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We eat at this Bob Evan's often. They have the best servers around! There is an elderly lady who is host and always tells us she appreciates our business and loves to be able to come to work every day. Many of the employees seem to be of an older generation so they really know how to give good service. The food is always top notch.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Teresa H
Covington, Kentucky
“Bad food.”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Both of our meals were bad. Not good flavor. Didn't like at all.

Visited June 2012