“Lunch”

Ranked #44 of 90 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Good food, service was a little slow, however it was not the waitress's fault, the cooks were behind.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We have eaten at a number of Steak n Shakes and they are all pretty much the same, good food with good service. This one was a bit slower than average, not sure why. Our burgers when they arrived were hot and delicious and my wife liked her shake. Would eat here again if in the area.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have been to the Clarksville Steak and Shake several times. But, Sunday morning was the worst experience I have ever had there! It was 2am, busy and only 1 waitress. Our food was cold, it took forever to get our milk shakes. People were walking out because of the poor service. The only good thing was when we complained to the manager he gave us $4 off our meal.

1  Thank Sandyctown
Reviewed May 21, 2013

the shakes are thick, and flavory,, the hambers were alittle greasy,, the ff were my favorites thin string ,,

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

This resturant was ok,nothing to write home about. Waitress's grumbling about who is sitting at who's table. Patty melt was good but I feel like I am getting ripped off with French fries. They are the size of a pencil lead and not many if them.

Not one if my favorites.

1  Thank CaverQ