“It's OK, but not the best.”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #40 of 83 Restaurants in Clarksville
Mitchell, Indiana
“It's OK, but not the best.”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

While this location does have a clean environment, and friendly service, the food portions and quality of some of the items are somewhat disappointing. I've ate at Denny's locations that serve bigger portions of eggs, bacon, and especially french toast for the equivalent price range. The biggest let down for me is every time I've visited this IHOP location they simply just don't seem to know how to cook hash browns properly. On this most recent visit, I ordered my hash browns "extra crispy" in hopes of them being golden brown (as they are pictured on the menu in multiple places,) but instead they came out in a giant, soggy, white, raw potato pile, that was FAR from extra crispy! Even the waitress was upset to see how raw they came out of the kitchen. While the quality of the rest of my breakfast was great, the portions were very small in comparison to other breakfast restaurants, and that alone will probably be the reason why I will choose somewhere else to eat breakfast in the future.

• Visited June 2014

Elizabeth, Indiana
“Great Breakfast & Service”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I met my daughter here Derby weekend. It was very crowded; nevertheless, we received excellent service and food. I was impressed by the number of low-calorie choices the menu offered. I cannot remember our server's name, but he was FANTASTIC. We left him a 40% tip.

Visited May 2014
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
“IHOP, either you love it or hate it”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately, after multiple trips I am almost always left disappointed at the money spent and the lack of quality and portion received.

There are so many other places to go where you will be much more satisfied such as Cracker Barrel, which is in the same price range.

My kids however, love IHOP. So I still give in reluctantly once in a frat while.... I keep hoping it will be better.