“Good food, questionable help”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #7 of 90 Restaurants in Clarksville
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Stopped in for lunch today, and found the menu full of options including sandwich/soup combos. This being my first time at the restaurant, I asked a lot of questions and the person at the register seemed quite put off by my inquiries. I ordered the McAlister's Club and it was quite fresh and tasty, but nothing over the top. What really put me off was the person at the register. It wasn't busy yet she acted like I was holding up the biggest sales day in history. All in all, the sandwich was good, but the help left a bad taste in my mouth. I doubt that I will be back.

1  Thank Coach5000

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I tried this place for lunch. It was very busy and the woman at the counter was kind of rude.

We both tried a different club sandwich and we were satisfied with the taste. But not the price. ($20 for 2 sandwiches on wheat bread)
Price isn't horrible but A little pricey for sandwiches.
The tea was good, wasn't as sweet as usual but good.

The other workers seemed very kind, even with the lunch rush.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

The tea here is outstanding which earns it the 3 points. The food is pricey for deli sandwiches. The food taste good but for a turkey sandwich,potato salad and tea should not be $13.