“Best Fast Food Breakfast”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #45 of 83 Restaurants in Clarksville
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I eat out way too much honestly but recently have tried Wendy's and the breakfast there. I have to tell you this will put all over fast food breakfasts to shame. The food is fresh, flavorful, and honestly unique. It is not just the same egg biscuit. This is now my morning breakfast spot when I do not make time from home.

The only downfall is getting past the customer service. The second window is usually pretty good but the order taken and first window staff just are not a happy bunch. That is my only complaint!

There are newer reviews for Wendy's

Reviewed June 4, 2014

we eat here often great service, great value, love this clarksville wendys they deserve thumbs up for there service

1  Thank melissa c