“Drive a couple extra miles”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #41 of 83 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Orleans, Indiana
“Drive a couple extra miles”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

One of my groups of friends always makes a habit of stopping at just about every Hooters we pass, so I have been to about 40 different stores. This one is the closest to home though so I've probably been here 50+ times. Food is spotty, never horrible always in the 5-8 range. Curly fries are usually overcooked and in general the lack of side items at all stores is limiting. I usually get the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich but over the years they have continually made it smaller while raising the price so my trips are less frequent now. Finally as a couple other reviewers have said get one step hotter than you think you will want as compared to other chains as sauce is bland. I get 3 mile island here but only get Hot at BW3 and it is still much hotter. Also very important to some the girls here are not spectacular although there have been a few highlights in the past overall below average. There is another store about 4 miles away in Jeffersonville that is better in every way so we usually drive there.

• Visited December 2011

West Tn
“Great Service, bland food.”
Reviewed November 24, 2010

Who really goes to Hooters for the food? Not us. We stopped in on a Satruday game day to have some wings and beer,after shopping at the nearby Bass Pro Shop. The service was great and fast. I ordered medium sauce on my wings,but it was very watery and bland. The fried dill pickle sauce was awesome! Much to our suprise,you could get sweet tea there too. Our glasses were never less than half full,and there were lots of smiles. We would go back there, I would just order super hot sauce.

“i have better”