“Original”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 83 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is the very first Texas Roadhouse. It is the most popular restaurant in Clarksville and very community-minded. Food is very good

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This dish was grilled with mushrooms and tomatoes. I'm sorry but I don't remember the name. The chicken was incredibly tender and moist. Frequently, white meat is dry, but this chicken was anything but. The fresh salad and bread were wonderful as well. What impressed me most was how attentive and personable the wait staff and manager were. These folks understand very well how to serve and attend without being intrusive. Our meals were prepared before we had finished with our salads. The waiter immediately whisked our main courses back to the kitchen to keep them warm. I wondered if my meal would taste fresh or dry out under the heat lamp, but that was definitely not the case. So often, a good meal is destroyed by the wait staff being untrained, or the wait staff is friendly and pleasant and the food is so-so. What a delightful surprise to find everything--atmosphere, wait staff, manager, and food--to be more than satisfactory. In fact, splendid, and I don't think I've ever said that!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The clarksville Texas Roadhouse is my favorite restaurant. I love the rolls, and I love the burgers and steaks. If you ever get a chance, try the chili too.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Overall, nice place to eat. Overcrowded, service somewhat slow, but it was all good because of the food. Prices consistent with other steak houses.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Ate at Texas Roadhouse to celebrate my nephew's 21st birthday. Food was very good and service was excellent. Only problem I had was that I'm a little on the large size and the booth we sat in was a little tight for me. In any case, I would recommend this location. It's conveniently located in Greentree Mall.