“For a franchise, its ok”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #14 of 83 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Louisville, Kentucky
“For a franchise, its ok”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Its in the middle of remodeling and the staff is doing their best. I was ok with the place, and its really ok. Nothing exciting but predictable, and that is just fine.

Visited October 2012

Louisville, Kentucky
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My grandson and I were there for the $14.99 all you can eat shrimp. He has always loved Shrimp. When his Great Grandpa was still with us we were Vacationing in Florida. We stopped at Shoney's in Marietta,Georgia. He was 5 and ate 12 Butterfly Shrimp to our surprise! Now he is 20 and in college but he still loves shrimp. We ordered 4 different shrimp dishes and they were all excellent. Their "CHEESE ROLLS" are to die for. Piping hot and they keep them coming. I've been to other Red Lobster's and the rolls have only been warm at best. The waiter's are their in a snap and take your order for another shrimp item when they bring your first order. And when you are finished they ask you if you want to take a couple of other shrimp dishes home with you. Needless to say this young man got a very good tip! If your close by, check out the "RED LOBSTER". Restaurant was under a remodel but the excellent food made you not mind. Restrooms were clean, silverware was spotless as were the glasses. If you love seafood as we do, check out The Red Lobster in Clarksville,In. on Veterans Parkway just 2 blocks from the George RogersClark Parkway. It's only 2 blocks from I-65.

Visited September 2012
indiana
“Great improvement”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We visited on a Sunday on our way to the casino,parking lot was overflowing and I said to my wife,"i'm not waiting very long", saw people outside and a group inside,so asked "how long",
"there is no waiting" the hostest replied,we were seated immediately.Our server was was there
within a minute,friendly and efficient.Our food was very good and arrived with little wait.
I remember when this place was looking as if it would close,what we experienced was a
group of people working at there very very best.

• Visited August 2012
Seymour, Indiana
“wonderful”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stiopped by mid afternoon and had 4 course special.
Server was great and very efficient--food was great. Large servings-larger than I expected. Got dessert with eal. expected a little dab of dessert, but gor full serving size.
Had not been to Red Lobster is some time and was happy with this restaurant

• Visited August 2012
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
“Just like other red lobsters”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

good service but the Air Conditioning make it like a freezer. No joke our family left because we could not handle the cold after just walking in. If the fixed this I would give it 4 star but it has been this way for years. Great if you are over 50 and going through "the change"

Visited June 2012