“First visit Too Salty”

Clarksville Seafood INC
Ranked #18 of 99 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Our very first visit on April 3, 2010 we ordered claim and scallop dinner. The claims and scallops were so salty! Thanks goodness for the coleslaw to get rid of the salty taste. The onion rings were salty also. We will not be back because I might as well ate salt out of the shaker. Too salty!!!!!!! You could not even taste the fish because of the salt.

2  Thank mlsShepherdsville

Reviewed September 7, 2009

I have been eating here for over 20 years. It's the best fried fish in the Louisville area. They have crazy hours because they can. I'd go at midnight if that' s the only time they opened!

Absolutly a must if you live in the Louisville area.

5  Thank sneeze123
Reviewed July 15, 2009

i love Clarksville Seafood because its not just seafood. i'm allergic to most seafood and my family loves what i'm allergic to so when we're there, i'll get the chicken strips and tartar sauce with some onion rings and cole slaw. yum. everyone would love this place.

4  Thank melsdawn
Reviewed October 2, 2008

This is the best seafood away from the ocean anywhere! I make a 5 hour drive several times each year just to eat here. Nothing fancy just great seafood. My favorites are fish, oysters and onion rings.

2  Thank docnumber1
Reviewed September 8, 2008

Without question, Clarksville Seafood has the best seafood in Southern Indiana. The scrod/fish sandwich is excellent, and the scallops are even better. The building is nothing special, so be prepared for a hole-in-the-wall experience that only the locals know about.

3  Thank DougL