“Don't miss out on trying this fish!”

Clarksville Seafood INC
Ranked #17 of 88 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed July 25, 2014

This place has been around for many many years and until lately had realy crazy hours. In spite of the crazy hours everyone seems to learn the hours and packs the place at dinner time. When I first started going there the guy behind the counter added all the money due in his head and was never wrong. They have a cash registrar now but the service is still top notch. THe food even better.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

i am an huge fan of seafood like hush puppies etc and this place blows my mind. it has the best seafood in the world. no place else can ever complain with it. its worth the trip to here. the prices are reasonable and always great service. fresh caught is the key. everything is freshly caught that day. not sitting in an freezer like most places.
been going for years and will be for many more.

2  Thank Dana H
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is a tiny hole in the wall restaurant located in a shack. The same men have been running it since the 1960's. They have secret recipes and rightfully so. This flown in fresh daily seafood is melt in your mouth delicious. I always order a side of onion rings instead of the fries, they are much better. The scallops are my absolute favorite, but you really cannot go wrong. The best thing to do is go with a few people and get a mixture of everything so you can try all the different things, and don't worry there will be enough to go around. You will not go home hungry. The decor has not been changed since the 1960s so don't let that put you off, just let your tastebuds decide. The hours are a little unusual and on Fridays during Lent they are crazy busy. If you get the chance stop in and grab a bite.

2  Thank Alex L
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I am a fish snob. I eat more fish than most people I know and could eat it for every meal if I was able. When it comes to breaded fresh fish there are few that can compare to Clarksville Seafood. I have been going to this location for seafood since the 1960's and still manage to eat there atleast 4 times a month. The breading is very complimentary to the seafood. It's light and crispy. I always hate when there is more breading than fish! This definitely isn't the case here. I usually get two fish dinners, one with fries and one with the sweet creamy slaw. Sometimes I get the pan fried oysters, scallops, or nice big juicy clams! But the fish is why I go! If you want to try some great no-frills seafood, Clarksville Seafood is the place. In my opinion, it's head and shoulders above the others with their bland doughie batter like Mike Linig's.

The service is pretty much take your order and call out your order number and hand you your tray of food. Not much but they are friendly and attentive if you need refills or condiments.

After reading some of the other reviews, I found it funny that people say how awesome the place was but have one "off" night, that's when they chose to write the review? What about the multiple times it was AWESOME!?! Give it a try the fresh scrod is a win as is all the items on the menu.

Also I am not sure what the picture is on the Trip Advisor page...looks like chicken wings but I have never seen anything like that there...it's a SEAFOOD House. So I am putting up a photo of my fish dinners I had tonight. Enjoy!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We returned to Clarksville, 1/4/14. The fish had improved 100% since last time.
Onion rings were still a little soggy, but tasted good. I have found if you order a
side order of rings, instead of substituting for fries they are a lot better. Moving
the rings to the side, instead for under the fish would help a lot. I still love this
place.