“Time Tested”

Clarksville Seafood INC
Ranked #20 of 84 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Great fried fish in a very casual environment.  The crowds most nights and many years of experience are indicative of a goo place to eat.

3  Thank Jim K

Reviewed December 14, 2011

My family and friends have been going to Clarksville seafood in Indiana since 1968 and have never eaten better seafood anywhere else! Everything there is cooked to perfection. We ALL order at least two plates per person (and are stuffed when we leave) then go shopping to walk it off. Since we go so often, we have watched most of the staff grow up. They are really friendly and take good care of you. For our seafood, That is the place to go. Even tho the hours aren't plentiful---we would go anytime they are open. LOVE THEM!!! Sandy and family--Brandenburg, Ky

4  Thank Sandy H
Reviewed June 11, 2011

This was hands down the worst excuse for seafood we have ever experienced. The fish was so overcooked it was the color of the overused oil. The shrimps were couldnt have been smaller and were chewy as rubber. All on a bed of greasy fries. They have the nerve to charge you for condiments.
YES I SAID>>>THEY CHARGE YOU FOR TARTER SAUCE.!!!!!!!
After attempting a bite of each entree we decided it was not worth trying to consume.

1  Thank fedupwithbadseafood
Reviewed April 2, 2011

I found this place about three years ago and I just love it!! It's always jammed pack b/c of the weird hours. I normally don't write reviews but I was in 3/26/2011 and I was so happy I made it in at 6:45pm b/c they close at 7pm, the food was smelling sooo good and couldnt wait to eat. Perfectly seasoned fish with hush puppies, homemade and there onions. As it slowly approached 7pm people was still coming in, as the guy was locking the doors a man was coming in and at the same time saying "Am glad I made it this is the best fish place intown!" so the employee said " better than Mike Linnings?" I just got to say, Mike Linnings dont have nothing on this place!! My food was ready so I got my food and left. I ate in the parking lot and realize i was so excited I forgot my purse, with my WHOLE Life in it. The guy behind the counter played a joke and was like did your purse have $4000 in it, I was like no, he said well I got it. I just wanted to say thanks for keeping my stuff safe and having the best fish around. keep up the good work!!! is it possible to change the hours?? am just saying. i will like to visit more!!!

6  Thank taxpayer25
Reviewed November 8, 2010

I grew up in the Clarksville area almost 30 years ago and visited the restaurant many times. I decided to give it a try on my last visit to town. Not much has changed in 30 years. Same irritable counter staff and not-quite- clean restrooms. Don't expect healthy food---it is fried, salty and greasy. At the same time, the place does have its charm and you can't beat the price--three large pieces of fish, fries and a drink for under $10. If you're not looking for fine dining and want to try a Clarksville tradition, then this is the place for you.

3  Thank Kidiamin