“Excellent Lunch!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #31 of 83 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 2, 2014

This Chili's wasn't how I remembered a Chili's to be. The location had a whole new fancy look and atmosphere was upbeat. Then came the meal and service. Roddy was our server and you would be hard pressed to find a more on the spot server than he was. The food was delicious across the entire table. I myself took advantage of their lunch all you can eat chips n salsa, soup and salad. The chili was awesome, salads were extremely fresh tasting and chips were warm and fresh tasting as well. I didn't want to stop eating but I had no more room. Excellent spot for lunch and very inexpensive with awesome service in a very nice location. I will be back when I am in the area definitely!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Very nice place with great service and food. It is a little noisy but the quality of everything makes up for it.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have to add it that for some reason I really like Chili's. This particular one is a bit larger than the regular Chili's. We had a group of ten, and they were willing to take us in on call ahead seating. Food was great and the service was very good as well. I will certainly go back. The variety of items on their menu makes it a good fit for a wide range of tastes.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I have never ate a a Chilis restaurant. There are non close to where I live (2 hr drive there)

We had their wings for the appetizer, very good (mine are better) and I tried one of their new chicken sandwiches, it was very good. The chicken wasn't dry or burnt, very tasty.
My boyfriend tries one of their new burgers, it was piled high! He said it was very good as well.
We were able to stay for dessert despite how full we were- we tried the molten chocolate cake (carnival cruises is much better) BUT it was good anyway. It's hard to master this cake.

Anyway,,, we had a very kind and attentive server. Will be returning!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

great deal, great combos. soup was hot and fresh and chicken, bacon ranch quesidillas were delicious.