“Monte Cristo”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 90 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I know of no where else locally to get a Monte Cristo sandwich. Was put on hold first time I called and had to hang up and call back, which was frustrating. Arrived before time I was told that food would be ready and the fries were already cold and soggy. Will not order the fries again with a take-out order.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Cheddars is our "old reliable" when it comes to franchise restaurants. The food is always tasty, the layout is uniquely friendly to "get togethers" with family and friends; and the prices are great.

1  Thank Travellingman4545
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

The food here is delicious and you get very big portions for a very reasonable price. I had a buffalo wrapper that was more like 2 wraps for 6.99. Wait staff made sure we were taken care of and very nice.

1  Thank Smurfette33
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have eaten here several times during our visit to Louisville area and have alwasy had great food and good service. Good variety of food and good prices. If you are visiting the area, this is a great place to eat!

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Delivered my salad but no silverware. Had to go find my own. Poor drink service. Avocado on my sandwich was not ripe. They were busy but these are pretty simple things. Bleh!