“Poor service.”

Cheddar's
Ranked #7 of 83 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Delivered my salad but no silverware. Had to go find my own. Poor drink service. Avocado on my sandwich was not ripe. They were busy but these are pretty simple things. Bleh!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Our Last night in town it was fun to get everyone together and enjoy a Great Meal, We all ordered something different and everyone loved what they received.

1  Thank IndianagirlFlorida
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stopped here after a 1 year boycott for terrible food and service to find it has not improved. We used to love eating here. I ordered my food and half of it did'nt come out, our waiter never came back to even get us refills while we ate. I flagged down a waitress to ask if my food was coming and she got my waiter who said it would be a wait, but I should just order something else, I said I would wait for what I ordered and 20 minutes go by, again the waiter never came back. Flagged down a waitress again and she got our waiter, I said I just wanted our check so we could leave, my wife mentioned she did'nt want to pay for the food I did'nt get. 20 more minutes go by, he comes back and said they took our crescents off our bill but charged us the full amount of my meal. I don't know what math goes into thinking a 2 dollar order of crescents makes up for a half a 12 dollar meal. I got on the website to tell the company of our experience and they never even replied with an apology in a month. Needless to say we won't be back for a very long time if ever.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is a nice lunch or dinner restaurant with American cuisine. They have a variety of meat/fish/pasta dishes, and some good vegetables that go with the entree. One of my favorites is the strawberry lemonade, which is bottomless. It frequently has long lines, but if you can find a table in the bar area, you may not have to wait.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I wish I had a Cheddars closer to my home. I dine at the ones in this location when traveling, and the food is always good. The staff is always friendly, too.

1  Thank DisneyF4