“Went crazy over this place.”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It is one of a chain.
Description: It is one of a chain.
Springville
“Went crazy over this place.”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I hate seeing negative reviews of a place that my husband and I just loved! We were passing through and decided to give it a try since it wasnt' a regular chain and we thought it was fantastic. The salsa had a strong bite of lime, the chips were thin and hot and so crisp, the food just melted in our mouths. Our waitress just gave us a bowl of the jalapeno ranch dip and told us to try it ,which maybe they always do that ,but the flavor was so different. The place is considered Tex-Mex so I don't think its going to be purely Mexican. I overheard another waiter saying one of the cooks was from Cuba and another one El Salvador so perhaps their flair was on it as well. I ordered a chicken "chuychanga" and the meat was not shredded to oblivian it was a real chicken breast. All I know is we live over a hour from this place and we would drive back just to go.

• Visited April 2012

New Albany, Indiana
“Just Okay”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

The food is nothing special. Decent guacamole. Okay service. But fun atmosphere.

Visited October 2011
Indiana
“Best Mexican food ever!”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

the jalapeno ranch dip is the best! If we get water, my family of Five can eat for $32 with food to take home. Best chicken fijitas i've ever had. My favorite selection there!

1 Thank SGI777
Kansas City, Missouri
“Big Servings”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Very good mexican. Just opened in 2011, and were giving big portions then...I say that cause sometimes when a place opens...ya know!

Visited March 2011
Indiana
“Delicious!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I am not a big fan of Mexican food; however, my husband is so we thought we'd give it a try, and I am glad we did! Their creamy ranch jalapeno sauce is so delicious! We ordered a chicken quesadilla appetizer and split it - along with the chips and sauce and drinks it left both of us full, and my husband is a big eater! We ate outside, which was a great atmosphere - not hot at all with the fans, and since everyone else ate inside we had privacy. We've already returned and ate in the bar area the next time, good service and food again!

• Visited August 2011