“Perfect visit home to celebrate the 4th of July!”
other traveler has booked this property
New front porch
Upper level eat in kitchen.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
New front porch
Upper level eat in kitchen.
Upper level living area
Downstairs Full Bathroom
Downstairs 2 queen bedroom
Downstairs Bunk Room
Three Season Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Scott M
Exeter, New Hampshire, United States
“Perfect visit home to celebrate the 4th of July!”
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I returned to Cicero to visit my family and celebrate the 4th of July holiday. I brought with me my wife and two children and we stayed 6 days. The home was recently renovated and was absolutely perfect. Plenty of room inside with nice bedrooms, kitchen, wifi, flat screen tv's, and everything you would need for your stay. However, we spent most of our time outside on one of the two beautiful decks or in the water.

The property is right on the lake and all of the photos are accurate. The view of the lake is amazing. I lived on Morse growing up and I don't remember seeing a better view. Stacia & Brett are great to work with, quick to reply to questions in the pre-booking phase, and quicker to respond to any questions while on property. I am in the travel business and have stayed in many hotels and vacation rentals, this was one of our best experiences overall and definitely best vacation rental.

We hosted my family one day which included several adults and children. There was plenty of space outside and there is a beautiful large outdoor grilling station which was used several times. And a hot tub outside, which was great in the evening with a drink overlooking the water.

We rented a paddle board from the pool stare in downtown Cicero, which was a ton of fun. Make sure and get up early prior to the boats creating waves or wait until end of day. You can also rent a pontoon boat from the Marina which is about mile away.

Great restaurant downtown Cicero 10 West. Would highly recommend it, great food and atmosphere. So nice to see a great restaurant thriving in Cicero. Wolfie's at the Marina is also pretty good and great place sit outside.

Fantastic property, great views, super good owners to work with throughout the planning and stay. Really can't say enough good things about it. You won't want to leave.

Thanks Stacia & Brett! We will be back for sure!

Date of stay: July 2017
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing