“Loved it”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Chesterton
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Loved it”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This was a beautiful hotel. The views from the room were great. It looked over a lake so the sunrise in the morning was amazing. I had a nice little deck to watch the sunrise on. The beds were super comfortable. Not much water pressure when showering though. The pool looked very nice and clean but didn't have a chance to use it.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank bacha2004
Neil P, Manager at Best Western Indian Oak, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We truly value each guest’s opinion. I am very sorry that there was not much water pressure for your shower. I am glad that you did enjoy the wonderful view that our lake view rooms have to offer. It is a gorgeous view especially at sunrise and sunset. The geese and the swan add a wonderful touch to the beautiful view as well. I am sorry that you were unable to use our indoor pool while you were here, but a definite on your next stay. We are happy that you enjoyed our comfortable beds and look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The title fits because it is like a home away from home. I stay there often, for my job. The management and staff are very welcoming and make you feel like family. The location provides numerous restaurant choices also shopping plazas are close nearby. The rooms are always clean. The hotel is well maintained. The rooms are also very comfortable. Although i do not use the pool it looks like a very well maintained and safe pool.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Gary L
First I would like to say, thank you for choosing us as your hotel for your business stays. We strive to make our guests feel as comfortable and close to home as possible. I am sorry that you have not gotten to use our pool yet, but maybe you will be able to give it a try. Also, I am glad that we are able to provide you with a comfortable and accomidating room for your stay each visit. It is a wonderful thing that we are located so close to many restaurants and shopping centers. I just want to thank you again for your review and most definitely your loyal business.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Friday night my wife and I decided to do a quick overnight trip to the area to visit an ill relative. Made a reservation online got a king size bed for around $100 for Saturday night.
Recently renovated and comfortable with a nice indoor pool.

Room Tip: We were in room 115 which was a bit noisy due to kids running upstairs. We were next to a staircase...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Scott H
ALLISTON
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Comfortable, good atmosphere and friedly staffs.
We just sleep this motel, so that we could not enjoy anything in here. Still good hotel.
Ciomplimentary breakfast was ok. I would like to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Luke S
Valparaiso, Indiana
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Everyone kept saying this is the hotel to stay at after your wedding. So I booked a room for my wife and I for our wedding night. I had great expectations after everyone raving about it. Online there is a spot to add a comment so I said that it was for our wedding night and so a room with a view would be nice. They were accommodating about that and gave us a room with a balcony overlooking the "lake" (i.e. swamp). It's not a bad hotel- think very average, but clean, but I wish I had spent a bit more and gone to Blue Chip.

Room Tip: Apparently there is a room with a jacuzzi so that might be worth checking out, but one reviewer said...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Woodruff, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed 5 nights at this hotel. Friendly staff and comfortable size room with small balcony.
Room was very clean. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Would certainly stay there again. Microwave refridgerator and nice T.V. in room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This hotel has a very good and clean rooms with free wi-fi and good hot breakfast. i was talking to the Manager at the time of check in and he was a very knowlegable about the hotel industry and about the best western i stay. heads up.

Room Tip: great price and great service
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chesterton
Hilton Garden Inn Chesterton
Best Western Plus Portage Hotel & Suites
Hampton Inn Portage
Hampton Inn Portage
#2 of 10 in Portage

Been to Best Western Indian Oak? Share your experiences!