Best Western Indian Oak
$118
Country Inn
$96
$47
All reviewsindiana dunessmall lakelakeside roomlake viewhot tubstrip mallindoor poolwestern indianbreakfast roomwould stay here againfirst floorclean roomsconvenient locationmichigan citystaff was friendlygeesewalgreens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The title fits because it is like a home away from home. I stay there often, for my job. The management and staff are very welcoming and make you feel like family. The location provides numerous restaurant choices also shopping plazas are close nearby. The rooms are always clean. The hotel is well maintained. The rooms are also very comfortable. Although i do not use the pool it looks like a very well maintained and safe pool.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gary L
Neil P, Manager at Best Western Indian Oak, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

First I would like to say, thank you for choosing us as your hotel for your business stays. We strive to make our guests feel as comfortable and close to home as possible. I am sorry that you have not gotten to use our pool yet, but maybe you will be able to give it a try. Also, I am glad that we are able to provide you with a comfortable and accomidating room for your stay each visit. It is a wonderful thing that we are located so close to many restaurants and shopping centers. I just want to thank you again for your review and most definitely your loyal business.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Friday night my wife and I decided to do a quick overnight trip to the area to visit an ill relative. Made a reservation online got a king size bed for around $100 for Saturday night.
Recently renovated and comfortable with a nice indoor pool.

Room Tip: We were in room 115 which was a bit noisy due to kids running upstairs. We were next to a staircase and their was a birthday party going on in a common room on the second level.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scott H
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Comfortable, good atmosphere and friedly staffs.
We just sleep this motel, so that we could not enjoy anything in here. Still good hotel.
Ciomplimentary breakfast was ok. I would like to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Luke S
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Everyone kept saying this is the hotel to stay at after your wedding. So I booked a room for my wife and I for our wedding night. I had great expectations after everyone raving about it. Online there is a spot to add a comment so I said that it was for our wedding night and so a room with a view would be nice. They were accommodating about that and gave us a room with a balcony overlooking the "lake" (i.e. swamp). It's not a bad hotel- think very average, but clean, but I wish I had spent a bit more and gone to Blue Chip.

Room Tip: Apparently there is a room with a jacuzzi so that might be worth checking out, but one reviewer said it wasn't very nice...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed 5 nights at this hotel. Friendly staff and comfortable size room with small balcony.
Room was very clean. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Would certainly stay there again. Microwave refridgerator and nice T.V. in room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business