$89
$100
Riley's Railhouse(Chesterton)
$160
$85
All reviewssmall lakeindiana duneslakeside roomlakeside viewhot tubstrip mallwestern indianindoor poolfirst floorwould stay here againclean roomsmichigan citystaff was friendlygeesewalgreensbalconieschicago
Reviewed August 6, 2012

our room had been smoked in, asked for new room. i was told, all rooms are smoke free must of been someone smoking outside and smoke came in. ok but the bathroom smells the worst. sorry but we cant give you new room. thought well reviews work better than arguing with her. so while i'm on it, we didnt get new room, towel in bath had 2 big long hairs on it, bed made very poorly, and small hot tub

Room Tip: there's no tip for good room. maybe you'll get it maybe you wont. i wish i had taken pictures 2 big long hairs
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank b b
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We stayed here 07/28/12 and booked two rooms. The girl at the front desk was extremely helpful and pleasant. She even recommended good local restaurants for our family. Our rooms were very spacious and clean. The hotel is located next to a very pretty creek. The man in the breakfast area was very nice and very quick to re-stock breakfast foods. We will definitely stay here on our next trip to MI. Thank you Best Western Indian Oak!!

Room Tip: Great hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank sjzs
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed here July 27. It was very disappointing. They have recently become non-smoking; however even in the previously non-smoking room we occupied the odor was strong enough to be bothersome. Further the place was dirty inside and out. Smokers leave the building to smoke but management does not provide receptacles so cigarette butts by the hundreds line the entrance. Management needs to step it up or Best Western needs to step in.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ragmountain
Reviewed July 26, 2012

At the end of our honeymoon we were traveling back home and stop in Chesterton. The staff was wonderful! We wanted to go to Chicago for the day and didn't want to leave our bags in the car while in Chicago. Check in was a few hours away but they made arrangements where we wouldn't have to wait around to check in and then take the hour drive to Chicago!

The price was amazing.
The pool was great!
The breakfast was everything you could think of. Gravy Waffles etc.
Nice tall refrigerator in the room and ADORABLE restaurant around the corner called Popolanos.

At the end of our stay I got home and unpacked and noticed I didn't have my favorite bathing suit. After recently having our son I rarely find a bathing that I feel comfortable in and I was wanting to cry. I couldn't remember where it was.
I called Best Western and at first they hadn't seen it, but kept me posted day by day and then they found my suit! They sent it to me free of charge and were so wonderful. I am impressed by them. You don't find sincere companies now of days.

THANK YOU BEST WESTERN:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: They have balconies on both sides but one side looks over the lake. So pretty!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Vi S
Reviewed July 14, 2012

After a horrible stay last night at the Super 8 in Portage, IN we checked out and checked in here.

The room we had was a double queen, way spacious with clean sheets, extra pillows, and the room being a non-smoking room was exactly as described, non-smoking not a smoking room prior to the law changing on July 1, 2012 with the smoking badge removed to lure you in thinking it was a non-smoking room.

Can't go wrong here if you are looking for clean and spacious facility. Lots of dining options nearby.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family