See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I can't say enough bad things about this place -- dirty, poor customer service, etc. But the thing that really made me angry was that the front desk clerk gave me a receipt that only reflected my room cost when my credit card was charged $30 more for pet fees. Whatta ripoff! Did the clerk just pocket that $30?? And when I tried to write a review about this shoddy motel, I couldn't even write one on their website!!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Musty, old, reasonably clean(ish). Towells had stains, bedding and carpets etc looked like they dated back to the 60s or 70s. Continental breakfast was literally only coffee, juice, toast, and honeybuns. Probably wouldn't stay here again unless I could find no other option.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

At least the towels were clean and the floor looked vacuumed. I used my own blanket. Stain on the duvet cover, so I doubt they are washed every night. Moldy shower curtain and lack of attention in many other areas. There is a mini fridge and microwave in all rooms. Quality was as expected, but the cleanliness was awful.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Great stay, friendly and professional. Free breakfast and right off the highway. The price I could not beat! Booked on Expedia and stayed for a great price. Basic but more then enough amenities. Would recommend for business travelers or traveling construction workers.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

This place is beyond DISGUSTING. OLD. Out dated. Dirty. We get our first room and walk in the comforter has a big cigarette burn in it, the bed skirt had a big white stain on it. When we asked for new bedding they gave us a different room. This room had no bed shirts and the chair has a big stain that we put a towel on. You don't dare put your feet on the floor. Icing on the cake: the dirty wash clothe in the shower. Do not stay here!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family