“Pizza and more”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Good pizza, kind service. Have also tried the Italian beef and spinach tortellini which was just ok. It tasted like frozen tortellini covered with a jar spaghetti sauce like I make at home for a fast meal. Good garden salad but served in a too small dish so the salad lands up all over the table instead of in your mouth! Get some bigger salad plates! Still like that pizza!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I was a guest at a party here and it is a nice place. I would go back here if back in the area again to sit in the bar and order pizza. Nice little place tucked away off the expressway.

The staff was helpful but I think they should have added another person for the night to cover the party better.
All in all, it was great food.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Our waitress wasn't up to conversation and was very down to business. Our food was delicious so no issue there and each of us got something different. Taco pizza was the best I have had.
The food took forever and I don't know if this is normal or if it was due to the large party in the back room. The soda tasted like the syrup was out but because the waitress wasn't very personable I was afraid to ask for another.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

They have quite a few pizzas to select from and I went with the green pepper and sausage. It was very good, though if you are used to fast food pizza, it won't be anything like that! I ordered the pizza and came back to pick it up so I can't really comment on the wait staff. Overall, I was happy with the pizza and will probably be back.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

We ordered fries pickles and the deep dish pizza. The fried pickles were just OK and the pizza was very filling and it was nice and cheesy. Not a bad pizza and the sauce was pretty good. The wait staff was OK the first girl was too attentive and then the second was preoccupied but not a big deal for me either way because they were plenty nice to us and we weren't in a rush. I would visit again.