“Beware the hair!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Chicago, Illinois
“Beware the hair!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The atmosphere was good, the food was tasty, but we found hairs in two separate dishes. I ordered the Burrito El Grande and found a hair underneath the burrito on the plate. I asked for another burrito, this time to go (I had lost my appetite by this time), and when I went to eat it the next day, I pulled out another long hair from inside the burrito! Disgusting...we will not be returning. Watch out for your food!

• Visited June 2013

Valparaiso, Indiana
“Very good food”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The food is typical of most mexican restaurants, but it was better than most. Our group had a large variety of dishes. I had a chicken and vegie quesadilla that had a white cheese sauce on top-delicious! The decor is fun and inviting. Much better tahn another local mexican restaurant.

• Visited April 2013