“What a great place!!”

Add it.
Dunes Grill & Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been meaning to try this place and finally did. My 9 year old son and I just left and it was great. Fast friendly service and great food. We'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Ryan K

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The food is good the service is good and easy laceration to find with lots of parking. The place should get more looks from the locals than it does. Menu prices are ok. Breakfast is very reasonable.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The Dunes Grill is new and offers a diverse menu. They're trying to integrate into the community and have participated in some promotions. Service was good. I've had the gyros, reuben, and nachos. All were good food.