“A favorite brunch location!”
Review of Third Coast Cafe

Third Coast Cafe
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Chesterton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: High Quality Diner- the best in town. Great food, good service, clean, an assortment of coffee, excellent menu and has outdoor seating!
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We have enjoyed Third Coast Spice Cafe, for brunch, for a couple of years now and a review is LONG overdue! You can decide to eat healthy choices or splurge on some a little less so.
The times we have visited, we have chosen from the breakfast selections......so I cannot voice
any opinion on lunch items. The quality and care that is displayed with breakfast, I would assume would be the same with lunch choices. There are vegetarian selections for those that so desire. Great coffee and teas.
Nice staff. Clean restaurant. Have never had to wait long for a table if it was busy.
Child-friendly as well.

There are newer reviews for Third Coast Cafe

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Located in a strip mall, you wouldn't necessarily look twice until you notice all the people both inside and outside dining with contented smiles on their faces. For a healthy option for breakfast and lunch, this will be my new go-to cafe. The choices are plentiful and it was hard to decide. Opted for the Heartland Beef sandwich on a pretzel roll and the soup of the day, Chicken Vegetable. Both were excellent and fresh. The soup was probably the best I have ever had and had a nice mild "kick". The Green Zella tea was wonderful, too. Great service and decent prices. Can't wait to go back and try something else!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I love this place!! The food is delicious and always fresh. You can definately sense the care that goes into each food item. Their breakfast is the best in town! I love that you can "build your own omlet." The staff is always so nice & helpful. Sometimes I wish they were open for dinner because their food always sounds good.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I love that I can choose indulgent or healthy here, but it's all good! Great brunch or lunch choices. There are lots of unusual, hard-to-find items like vegetarian/vegan bowls, aiolis, and sandwiches and burgers that you put together. The Green Zella tea is wonderful, too.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Ate lunch here with my sister and niece. I love how the menu has unusual/different items to choose from. I ordered the Popalo chicken bowl that had black beans and sweet potatoes and brown rice. Delicious combination. My sister had the salmon bowl with peach chutney which she loved. My niece had a turkey sandwich on fresh bread with garil spread....to die for. The service was good. A little on the pricey side for lunch, but worth it.

1  Thank indianamerk