DunesWalk Inn
Quality Inn(Chesterton)
$70
Best Western Indian Oak(Chesterton)(Great Value!)
$120
$99
$96
$120
Country Inn
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Looking for something different than a hotel room, we stumbled across the DunesWalk Inn. Once a former mansion, now converted to separate lodging quarters, the DunesWalk Inn provides a great alternative to your standard hotel room. The room we had was clean, modern, and very spacious with a king sized bed and roomy bathroom. There was also a small "kitchenette" area with a microwave, sink, and mini fridge. There was cupboard space to store a few groceries, an adequate selection of plates/cups/silverware, and dish washing supplies to make a longer stay very comfortable. The price for our room was comparable to a standard hotel, but the atmosphere and having the option to keep food on hand for some light meals made it a great deal for us!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2014

It was very late in the season when I stayed here and I was the only occupant.

I was given an entry code and directions to my room, which was über cool.

There's a kitchen - w microwave & fridge - a nice bathroom and the bed was super comfortable.

I had a look around and borrowed a magazine from the lovely communal lounge.

There's free WIFI and parking.

I wish I'd been able to stay more than one night.

It's a great base to discover the Indiana Dunes.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ThePackedBag
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We had a large group from all points of the Midwest collecting in Chesterton for a family event. The staff allowed us use of entire facility and to 'stay late' to hold our event in the Inn. Super Clean! Wonderfully appointed - even some games and puzzles for kids in the Great Room. There is no resdient staff so we had the place to ourselves. Even had the magical sound of the nearby South Shore Line as it whizzed by.

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful - not a 'bad' room in the facility.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Wonderful time! A perfect Mother’s Day retreat!! The Beverly Shores Drive was a sweet end to most of our nights. Love everything about this house. The lilac bushes were also my favorite. Really wish there was a fire pit to hang out at, but nonetheless beautiful. Great job! See you here again soon. CAN’T WAIT!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My friends and I stayed at the DunesWalk Inn for a weekend getaway. We had a great time! The DunesWalk Inn is a very beautiful and relaxing place! I highly recommend anyone looking to getaway from their busy lives to stay here!

Nora B.