“Very Nice shop”

Warm Glow Candle Company
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stopped in May 2013 and enjoyed the shop. It is located at exit 145 on I-70 in Centerville Indiana. We recomend this stop as a nice place to strech your legs if on a trip or a weekend distination. Although we did not buy anything during this visit we enjoyed looking around the beautiful store. Also next door they added The Watering Can with many nice ourdoor items. We recomend both stores if your in the area, it is a fun stop.

2  Thank Alanc125

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was so excited when I saw the billboard for the outlet. My partner and I have been Glowy freaks for years. I got lost in the place and spent about an hour there. Spent about $60 and was happy with my purchases. Check out the marked down corner. One of the scents I was excited about was the Savannah. OMG!!! I bought one for our best friend. He about freaked, he said it was the best candle yet. We are heading back up on a mini day get away with my family... Cant wait. The men's bathroom was weird, I walked in, there was no door for the actual bathroom itself, but, the women's bathroom did?????????

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Went there over the weekend because family raved over how cool it is. Well its really nice inside and tons of different scents to choose from. We bought about $30 worth which got us 2 bags of scent chips and 3 small candles. When we got home I lit a candle and filled my warmers expecting to be in bliss with aromas. YA RIGHT!!
So disappointed, the smells is so weak if at all there, the candles aren't burning down but uneven. Today after trying all the scents I bought I decided it wasn't a "bad batch" but the quality is poor. Ill stick with my Better Home and Gardens tarts.

2  Thank jeffshanjayrykolt
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was such a fun stop on our way through Indiana. Not only do they sell quality candles and hundreds of different candle holders, but they have jams and jellies, a silk floral shop, a cafe, and home/kitchen decor. They also sell a wide variety of electric candle products. We've driven past the location before, and I'm so glad that we stopped this time! Their prices are reasonable, and they have many different candle scents. There is also another building next door that I believe sells outdoor yard decorations. If you're on I-70 and have a few extra minutes, stop by!