“Another great evening at the Lighthouse!!”
Review of Lighthouse

Lighthouse
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Cedar Lake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2014

My husband and I had a great evening at The Lighthouse. The Easter decorations by Cedar Lake Florist were fabulous!!! Lobster Rangoon excellent and the grilled halibut was done to perfection. Birthday Cake Martini did taste like a birthday cake!! My husband had the peanut butter mousse for dessert--excellent! Donna our waitress was very attentive! Another enjoyable evening at the Lighthouse!

There are newer reviews for Lighthouse

Reviewed April 6, 2014

This is a very good restaurant. I love dining while overlooking the lake. I've had their perch and it is very good. My husband, highly recommends the Mahi-Mahi. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is great at this gem of northwest indiana. French onion soup was very good. Cesar salad excellent as well. Service also top notch. Steaks were pretty good but not stellar....seasoning or searing would go a long way. Sides need some work...Overall a good experience and we'll be back. Great value for the Ask for geoffery k. For a server...excellent table service

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Unique place to eat with a beautiful view of Cedar Lake. Loved the bar which is an actual boat in the middle of the restaurant. Nice variety of food to choose from on the menu. I had the Macadamia Walleye which was delicious. My husband had steak and ribs. Portions are large & even my husband took home leftovers. We would highly recommend this restaurant & want to come back when weather is warmer to enjoy the outside dining area. One tip would be to make reservations as this local restaurant is a favorite of many and the only place of its kind in the area.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Had a little family gathering for cocktails and appetizers tonight. Our waiter Bob was a fantastic attentive server! We had spinach artichoke dip which was amazing and cocktails that were made just right. The manager came by and checked on us too. In the past we didn't care for this place due to poor management, but someone really turned this place around for the better. This will definitely be our new family get together place.

1  Thank WaterLover70