“Good Food & Sloth Speed Service”
Review of Jersey's Cafe - CLOSED

Jersey's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good Food & Sloth Speed Service”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The food was very good, not great but very good. The meatballs are a huge disappointment as I can make better ones myself. The philly meat is fantastic though! The problem I have is that we waited 50 minutes for sandwhiches. How is that even possible? It makes no sense to me. I would go back for the food but would find myself growing impatient again. The food is worth it, the speed is not. If you are patient then try this place, if not, run away, far, far away!

• Visited January 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“EXCELLENT!!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Excellent, good quality, tasting food in the Carmel Indiana area..... Big portions, made fresh each time..... My Husband and I have eaten there several times, even got carry outs.. We LOVE IT !!!

• Visited January 2013
“Never Again”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

We arrived and had to wait in line. There were 5 empty tables. Took forever to get our food that they took to some else's table. Waitress was stressed out. A family got up and walked out because they never got their food. The food was good but we will never go back because the place is not managed well. Needs organization bad! The waitresses looked hard.

1 Thank jctucker
Bloomington, Indiana
“Do not come here!!!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Horrible experience. Our drink order was lost. Took 15 minutes for a new drink order. Took 45 minutes for our food. It arrived barely warm. Wasn't even good food. Very messy and over priced. Place was empty, no excuse for terrible food and bad service. So disappointed.....

1 Thank kristina w
weirsdale
“great”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

saw the show tripple D"S when guy review this spot. we were in ind. oct. first and went and were very pleased. got the meat ball wildwood enough for 2 people, actually too 1/2 home and had next day. my wife had the chicken salad and had the same problem so we got lunch for 2 days very good guy did right here. almost all the people that were there saw the show also and all there were very pleased. will go back next trip there. king

• Visited October 2012