“Consistent excellence”

Ranked #19 of 291 Restaurants in Carmel
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 6, 2018

My wife and I have a Friday morning date at Cafe Patachou each week. We tend to alternate between the Patachou at Clay Terrace and the one at 131st and Hazel Dell. In BOTH places, the food is excellent; the service is superb; and, of course, the company is incomparable. We realize we have other restaurant choices, but we gravitate to Patachou because of their consistent excellence. They have earned and kept our loyalty. We are glad they have come to treat us as "regulars."

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Cafe Patachou was a bit of disappointment. After reading the reviews, I was excited to try it. The food and service was average. The server never informed me about getting my own coffee. She finally told me about it once I asked where my coffee was. I really wanted to love this place...

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

People love this place and its my go to when meeting a friend or colleague. The staff is friendly. Try the hippie with a Benz or the avocado toast. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I was invited to this establishment by my best friend for my birthday. We had a party of 8. I approached the “hostess“ and advised her that we had a party of 8. She stated that two large parties had just been seated at the two large tables in the restaurant and we would need to wait 1 to 1 1/2 hours to be seated. She did not consult with the manager to consider combining 2 four person tables that were readily available. I asked to speak to the manager and advised him of the situation. He said he was sorry but did not seem to be engaged or interested in solving the problem. I advised the manager that I did not intend to stay, and would not return to the restaurant in the future, and would not recommend the restaurant to friends. It seems ridiculous that a restaurant and its personnel would be so inept in being able to accommodate a large party and dismiss paying customers.

Reviewed May 10, 2018

Following a disastrous dinner attempt elsewhere, where I was unable to eat my entree at a chain-Italian Carmel eatery, my wife suggested that we stop here, as I have always wanted to check them out. We're out-of-towners, but do get to Indy 8-10x per year...and should not have taken this long to try here!

Fantastic!

Laid-back chic vibe, professional servers, one of the best Gruyere-crusted French Onion soup preparations I've ever tasted, wonderful selection of cocktails, cheeses, breads, and, well, everything!

I enjoyed my dinner so much last night that we're returning today for lunch.

2  Thank Bob D