“Fast and Satisfying”

Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #131 of 278 Restaurants in Carmel
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I have never had my food prepared so fast. It was almost scary. I ihaled the food just as quickly, because the bread was fresh and light. Inside the bread was a collection of meats and cheeses that kept me full all afternoon.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We love Jimmy John's! We were passing through Carmel on vacation so we stopped here. Our hotel didn't include breakfast and we were going to have a long day on the road so we went as soon as they opened and had a sub for breakfast/lunch. They opened at 10:30 am so we were able to get our subs before lunch. They were fast and friendly. Good location in a shopping center.

Reviewed March 25, 2010

My friend who lives in Carmel orders their sandwiches delivered.
To me it's like deli fare from 20 years ago - iceberg lettuce, white
bread, even baloney. But they are prompt and accurate, and it's
very reasonably priced.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed August 9, 2008

Been here a couple times and the service is always quick during lunch. Bootlegger FTW!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook