“Had a taste for wings!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #191 of 265 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My son and I had a taste for wings and although there are several places nearby to choose from we chose BW3's in Carmel. I must say that the service was not great! It took us over 25 minutes to get our food after waiting about 10 minutes to order. Yea they were a little bit crowded, but not that crowded! The wings were pretty good, but not hot so Imagine they sat back there waiting to be delivered for 10 minutes or more. I was not in a huge hurry, but I was pretty hungry so 25 minutes was just a bit much tonight!

2  Thank Tony J

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This location has proved to be the worst service ever. I have given it a few chances and will never return now. We have sat there and waited for our food to see another table seated, ordered and receive their food prior to ours! When asked where our food was they gave us the excuse that the paper ran out on the food printouts! Our waiter apparently didn't notice that food was not arriving at our table in a timely manner. They said they would make it right away and this was after us being there for over an hour already! I told them to pack it up because we had to get our children home and in bed!! They still charged us for the whole bill. On another occasion they were very slow and forgot to bring out the appetizer so it came after the meal. My husband and children decide to give it one more chance since I refused to go there and they came home complaining about how bad the service was once again. Don't waste your time at this location. It's worth it to drive to another Buffalo Wild Wings location if you're craving great wings.

1  Thank Zinwinegirl
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We get carry out BW3's several times a month. The past two times have been terrible experiences at the Carmel location. A month or so a go, when I called to place our order I was told that they were "too busy" to take carry out orders at this time. Ok, so the Fisher's location fed us instead. Then two Friday's ago we called in our order at 7:20p and was told it would be ready in 30 min. I arrived to pick up our order at 7:45p, not ready which was fine because it hadn't been 30 min yet. At 8p I asked how much longer and was told there was one order ahead of mine. At 8:15 I was told orders were taking about 45min, and there was no explanation why it was taking OVER 45min this far for mine. Finally at 8:30p my order was up, and correct (thank goodness!). I asked if the orders of those who where dining in were taking over an hour...again, no explanation. When I specifically asked for the order receipt, it showed that the order time was 7:40p...TWENTY MINUTES AFTER I PLACE THE ORDER. They were busy, and it was a Friday night but I feel it is a bit unreasonable for that long of a wait for chicken wings!

1  Thank misssarahg
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Tried this place for the 3rd time.. Will never go back. I have never got good service here! Had to get a managers attention just to get water! He really didn't seen to bothered that we waited almost 20 min. Before getting his attention!! Waited another 24 mintues to only be brought the WRONG appetizer!! Drink refills anyone? What are those? Lets move on to the food order.. Another 44 min.wait for luke warm food!! REALLY!! How do you stay in business?!! You will not have mine ever again!!!!

1  Thank Scrappy44
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I visit here about once every other week. Before my biggest complaint was the size of the wings. They were so small. The last time I visited to my surprise the wings are much bigger. Now I am exaggerating with the "as big as your head" but huge improvement!! As for my experience it was great. They had the colts game on and all in all I had a good time!!