“nice place to eat”

La Hacienda Mexican
Ranked #164 of 263 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Attica, Indiana
“nice place to eat”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

there were seven of us--chips and salso deliver fast-waiter was not super friendly but did a good job--drinks were good and pretty strong--food was not super but was ok--prices were reasonable-overall would go back again

• Visited August 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Bleh Mexican/American”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I LOVE mexican food, both authentic and tex-mex. This was trying to be authentic but was cheaply done and not very good. I dont think the meat was very quality. I had a combo plate with both ground beef and chicken. My husband had the stewed/shredded beef which he said tasted like chewy horse meat. The quac seemed to be out of a bag. I am not positive if it is, but it definitely did not seem house-made. We will not be back. We have sense found El Rodeo, a similar price point and ambience but with much better food.

Visited March 2013
springville, indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“terrible food”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

not so great food, weak drinks and a nice waiter. would not eat here again. we had to leave and feed the kids...

Visited March 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is a drink?”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

It appears the best thing about the food is the price of their drinks? (Other reviews) The food is bland, boring, generic. My wife has made me eat here 3 times. 3 times too many. My family tried to make me go here again tonight. No way. Not again. The best thing you can say is the chairs are colorful.

• Visited December 2012
Madison, WI
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food was great and my waiter was very friendly and full of personality. Very colorful restaurant. clean.

Visited January 2013