“Decent breakfast for the money”
Review of Brunchies

Brunchies
Ranked #69 of 291 Restaurants in Carmel
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Neither my Skillet or my wife’s French Toast were top-of-the-line, but the price was fair. The FT came with bacon and was only $7.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

Two eggs, toast, bacon, and hash browns... 6.95...
It was good, cooked perfectly, not fancy.. service was excellent and food reasonably priced...

This is a good option for breakfast.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

The staff was really nice but the food was “Not that Great”. The hash-browns were not hardly cooked and had no brown on them. The breakfast burrito was ok but still under cooked. My husband had a good breakfast a take on Eggs Benedict that was made with gravy.
I just feel a place specializing in breakfast should know how to cook hash browns. I don’t think I’ll ever go back. We also sat at the counter and the stools were not very comfortable so I would sit at a table. We had a very nice waitress.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Lunch breakfast place that my Neices love me to take them. Food and good American breakfast and lunches. It has a nice small town family atmosphere and not too expensive. The food has been fresh and well prepared and the service friendly.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

This is a very busy (on the weekend) place for breakfast, but the food is definitely worth the wait. The corned beef hash with poached eggs was truly wonderful with shaved corn beef and crispy hash brown. The eggs were poached wonderfully in the dish. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. It’s a real neighborhood treasure.