“Average food”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We tried Bub's for a late breakfast and were underwhelmed. The atmosphere is eclectic to say the least. They do have a heated outdoor patio that they are remodeling to be an indoor/outdoor space and I understand that they will be closed for three weeks to do so, so call ahead if you are thinking of going soon.

I had the quiche for $10 that came with a side of fruit (i.e. small plastic cup of grapes). The quiche was very different in that it was about three inches high, more like a frittata. I don't know if it was because it was so high or it had been reheated, but the crust was not the least bit flaky. The filling was ok, but mostly egg and a little bit of cheese and ham. Plating was not impressive in the slightest, but the meal was edible but nothing I would come back to.

The interior is made up of small rooms with 3 or 4 tables per room. I felt bad for a table of people that are seated right at the front door. I don't think I would have stayed around if seated there.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Seated quickly on a Sunday morning at an outside table. Nice casual setting along the Monon Trail. I had the basic breakfast of eggs, bacon, potatoes and toast. My wife had grits and Bub's doughnut holes which were the size of baseballs. Service was outstanding!

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

reasonable prices and fine breakfast food.
I had 3 meat omelet for 8.50
my friends had the 2 eggs..hash brown. bacon and toast for 8.50
bad news is the awful parking here with heavy heavy monon trail upgrade and 2 large commercial buildings going up next door
just park on the side street or main st

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Wonderful breakfast menu. Donut hoes are HUGE! Too bad there is so much construction all around it. I hope it makes it!

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

There are not many breakfast places that open before 8:00am on Saturday's( This one does!!) I ordered the breakfast special, egg scramble with a srirachi sauce. It was very good and ordered fresh donuts to go! It was also pleasure get to meet Matt, owner. A great place to eat breakfast.